I’ve never been a big fan of New Year’s Resolutions because they seem to either be too simple that they can be accomplished in a week or too drastic of a change to ever be fulfilled. But I’ve been thinking over the past couple of days/weeks about what I would like to accomplish this year, and I think they basically are resolutions, so I should probably document them to take stock a year from now.
- Get better at canvas and release a game.
- Create another open-source plugin/theme for WordPress.
- Master another high-level language.
- Create a custom app and launch it for real this time.
- Relax and work with some cool people.
It’s not really an exhaustive list, but each goal brings it’s own unique challenges, and they build off of each other as well. I’d like to get into a new level as a developer and these are a few of the things that I think will help me achieve that. Let’s see how it goes. Here’s to a new year and some very cool projects.